CLICK HERE FOR SERVICE OVERVIEW: In addition to or instead of personalized support, workshops can help laid-off employees navigate the transition, furloughed employees cope with uncertainty, and surviving employees be more loyal and productive. Outplacement workshops can help jump start the career transition process. During COVID-19, all training is done remotely. Most is done live allowing for interaction and a personal touch rather than webinars to the masses. As a professional speaker, Karen knows how to create an experience that is both educational and entertaining. With a counseling background, Karen offers unique skills in helping impacted employees process grief and helping survivors increase resiliency.
Sample workshops for up to 15 Employees – Can be tailored to needs
Stop-Gap Help for the Furloughed: Coping with Uncertainty, 1-3 hours
- Show you care and create loyalty with a workshop that helps them process the loss and strategies to cope with anxiety and fear and build resiliency and wellness.
Outplacement Option One: Comprehensive, Two Day Workshop
- First day: Morning workshop on clarifying career goals, and writing resumes and cover letters. Afternoon workshop on job search strategy and interviewing with mock interview exercise in triads.
- Second day, ideally two to five days later: Twenty-five minute appointments for resume review and/or mock interview.
- Includes 60 page comprehensive Outplacement Manual
Outplacement Option Two: Intermediate, Full Day Workshop
- Job Search Success Strategies, including networking, search firms, Internet
- Self-presentation, including resume, cover letters and interviewing with peer feedback.
Outplacement Option Three: Basic, Half Day Workshop
- Three to four hour workshop on resumes and interviewing, focusing on peer feedback.
Survivors Workshop: Thriving in Uncertain Times, one half to one day workshop
- Will focus on understanding loss, survival guilt and natural anxiety about the future with a focus on coping strategies to help motivation, professional development and well-being.
7625 W. Hutchinson Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15218