Outplacement services and packages are individualized to client needs and highly personalized. In addition to outplacement and survivor workshops, services can include coaching of managers, on-site consulting at the time of notification, and individual outplacement counseling. Litzinger Career Consulting will work with you to provide an affordable, tailored package to meet your needs. In addition to Karen’s practical career development expertise, her credential as a Licensed Professional Counselor and specialized training and grief and loss set are added qualifications for outplacement services.
Sample workshops for up to 15 Employees – Can be tailored to needs
Option One: Comprehensive, Two Day Workshop
- First day: Morning workshop on clarifying career goals, and writing resumes and cover letters. Afternoon workshop on job search strategy and interviewing with mock interview exercise in triads.
- Second day, ideally two to five days later: Twenty-five minute appointments for resume review and/or mock interview.
- Includes 60 page comprehensive Outplacement Manual
Option Two: Intermediate, Full Day Workshop
- Job Search Success Strategies, including networking, search firms, Internet
- Self-presentation, including resume, cover letters and interviewing with peer feedback.
Option Three: Basic, Half Day Workshop
- Three to four hour workshop on resumes and interviewing, focusing on peer feedback.
Survivors Workshop: Thriving in Uncertain Times, one half to one day workshop
- Will focus on understanding loss, survival guilt and natural anxiety about the future with a focus on coping strategies to help motivation, professional development and well-being.
7625 W. Hutchinson Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15218