- Are you confident that your employees are representing your organization in the best possible light at networking receptions, in business meals or via digital communication?
- Are there issues that you are uncomfortable addressing about professionalism that would more comfortably be addressed by an outside speaker or coach?
- Do you have on-boarding or leadership training programs that could benefit from best practices in business etiquette?
- Do you really know what your people are saying or doing when interacting with current or prospective clients or customers?
- Could your C-Suite or Sales team use a refresher about best practices in professionalism?
Karen’s most popular business etiquette and professionalism programs are:
Business Etiquette – Dining Etiquette Excerpt
Business Etiquette – Power Mingling/Networking Excerpt
Mistakes Smart People Make: Business Etiquette to Increase Teamwork, Income, and Professionalism
Have you ever felt awkward about what to say or do in business social situations? Have you ever been offended by someone’s email reply or perhaps zipped off a response yourself which you later regretted? While we may think we’re putting our best foot forward, smart people sometimes don’t make smart choices. Usually no one around you will tell you since people don’t like to give negative feedback. Best practices in business etiquette can increase professionalism with co-workers, members and other constituents. The result is increased teamwork, productivity, membership, and income
Dining Etiquette: Command New Confidence at Your Next Business Meal
Not sure which bread plate or water glass is yours? Is some of your anxiety taking your energy away from the business at hand? Could you be making etiquette faux pas and not even know it? Whether you are dining with customers or colleagues, your dining etiquette can make a lasting impression. Through course by course instruction and fun etiquette awkwardness quizzes, you will be more knowledgeable and confident at your next business meal. We’ll also cover the proper way to arrange and conduct a business meeting over a meal.
Power Mingling: Network with Ease and Effectiveness
Do you ever feel awkward in social business settings about what to say or what to do? Are you sure you are representing yourself and your organization in the best possible light? Learn strategic networking tips in social settings to enhance your professional image, business development and/or professional advancement. You’ll have fun practicing your power mingling skills through interactive mock reception exercises.
Digital Age Etiquette: Advance Your Professionalism and Career
Should you email the person in the next office or cubicle? When, if ever, is it OK to text during a meeting? What do you do besides cringe when the “all caps junkie” or the “CC: monster” send you something? What does your ringtone say about you? With ever increasing dependence on technology, we sometimes lose sight of common courtesy. Karen will transform this seemingly dry and controversial topic in an entertaining way to help increase your professionalism and advance your career.